Shipping & Delivery
We use Fastway Courier for most items up to 25kg. Orders over 25kg might be split into several parcels if appropriate or sent by a different courier that deals in bigger/heavier shipping requirements. We do not offer an Express service at all, we use Standard Fastway and Aust. Post couriers and we are bound to their delivery times. Most orders are sent within 24hrs of ordering (or next business day). Delivery time may vary depending on the courier used and time of order. Orders placed after 2pm will be shipped the next business day. Please contact us prior to ordering if Express Post is required..
Privacy & Security
- By buying any items on Aquarium Online Supplies' Online Store you are accepting the Aquarium Online Supplies' Terms and conditions and the following add-ons :
- It is buyer’s obligation to check all parts and read the instruction manual carefully prior to use of our products.
- Buyers are to take full responsibility for determining that the product is in good working order and safe to use.
- You additionally agree that you are responsible for any damage to products from improper use. It is the responsibility of the buyer to be clear and comply with all relevant local, state, and federal laws with regard to the possession and or exercise of any item on our online store. Please consult local, state and federal laws before ordering.
- By placing an order, the Buyer represents that he/she is of legal age and that the products will be used only in a legal manner.
- We have no control over the use of any product once in the buyers possession, We assume no liability related with its use.
- Under no circumstances, are we liable for any loss, damage, or expense of any kind arising from the use, or misuse of our products, for any particular task.
- Buyer is fully responsible for assuring that the equipment has been assembled by a qualified person and remain in good working order before use. Buyer must take all safety precaution prior to and during using the products.
- Buyer must have knowledge of operating as well as the characteristics of the products sold in our online store. Buyer must do regular maintenance and seek qualified person for servicing/fixing where there is need.
- The person operating products purchased from our online store must be trained and fully aware of the limitation and safety of handling the product. Buyer is responsible for all the necessary safety precautions while operating the product.
- Products sold by Aquarium Online Supplies Online are not intended for use where fail-safe operation is required. As with any electronic or mechanical product such as an automobile, aircraft, computer or consumer good, there is always a small chance of a technical issue that needs to be repaired or may require replacement of the product or a part. If the possibility of such failure and the associated time it takes to rectify could in any situation inconvenience the user, business or employee, or could financially effect the user, business or employee then the product may not be suitable for your requirements. The products are not for use where incorrect operation or a failure of any kind, including but not limited to a condition requiring product replacement, service by a technician or replacement of parts could cause a financial loss, loss of employee time or an inconvenience requiring compensation.
- We are NOT responsible for any loss, theft, damage or injury caused.
- The sales are on a "As Is" basis and while all care is taken, any errors and omissions in the item details are unintentional, therefore, we can not be held liable for any errors or omissions on this product listings.
- All product's information and photos should be used as reference only. We do our best to present accurate, detailed information about every item we sell, and any errors in the details are unintentional and we cannot be held liable.
Returns & Replacements
- Upon receiving your order, please inspect it immediately to assure you received the correct parts in brand new condition. If anything is missing, damaged or otherwise incorrect with your order, then you must contact us within 2 days of the delivery date to inform us of the problem (be sure to include your order number). We might request you to send the faulty part or product back to us so we can examine and test the fault. Once confirmed we will replace or repair any of the items deemed to be faulty at no cost. However, we must stress that all postage fees are the buyers responsibility.
- Item cannot be returned by COD. We will refuse to accept item returned through COD. All postage costs are buyer's responsibility and buyer must contact us prior to sending back items for repairs.
- All spare parts are available for purchase. In the event if we do not stock the parts, we can order it in from the manufacturer.
- If product was misused or inadequately maintained, all repairs and/or spares cost will be buyers responsibility..
Ordering from our online store can't be simpler :
- Browse or Search for the products you wish to purchase.
- Add selected products to your cart using the 'Add to Cart' button.
- Proceed to our quick and easy checkout when ready (Click 'Checkout'), You will be required to 'login' if you already have an account with us or you may create a new account on the fly. At this stage the provided shipping details will be used to accurately calculate shipping costs to your location.
- Review your order, shipping method and fees then proceed to make your payment by selecting your preferred payment method.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- We currently accept PayPal payments and all major Credit Cards.
- All advertised prices include GST.
A history of all your orders is available from within your customer account panel.
Updating Account Information
You can update your account details, including billing and shipping details from within your customer account panel.